Distinctions Between A Parameter Room And A Reach-In Chamber
Increase Your Capacity For Stability Substantially Without Breaking The Bank
Companies who are using or considering using reach-in chambers for storage may benefit from making the switch to a self-contained, climate-controlled walk-in room. The relocation might end up saving you money and space by making better use of your current footprint and letting you install far more shelving than before.
One little Parameter Room is equivalent to ten reach in test chambers in terms of usable space (750 liters). Ten individual chambers would consume five times as much energy, cost five times as much, and take up almost two and a half times as much space as a single Parameter Room.
Each parameter room has the potential for the following ICH scenarios:
- Optimal settings for long-term and intermediate storage are between 25 and 77 degrees Celsius and between 40 and 60 percent humidity.
- Accelerated storage is most effective at temperatures of 40 degrees Celsius or less (NMT).
- The relative humidity is 40% at 25 degrees Celsius and 75% at 40 degrees Celsius.
- Cold storage between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius (5 degrees Fahrenheit).
Parameter has been making excellent stability rooms, conditioners, and chambers for about 40 years. We have state-of-the-art environmental control technology, and some of its most notable characteristics are as follows:
- Incredibly precise control and mapping facilitates speedy and accurate verifications.
- When a precise dew point saturation control method is used, conventional control devices like moisture injectors, boilers, and solenoid switches are unnecessary.
- Two 750-liter reach-in chambers use less power than one 17-cubic-meter room.
- Air conditioner that doesn't require entry to the mechanical room for routine maintenance or repairs. The chamber is versatile enough to be utilized with a wide variety of PMs.
A single Parameter room may replace several reach-in chambers, saving customers money on energy costs, equipment costs, and floor space.